Tuesday 28 August 2012

On an off the salt...

The races on the bonneville salt flats were cancelled today, but because we were with roger they allowed us to park our bikes at the launch and ride down with the crew. We pretty much jus hung out all day in the sun and watched Burt, George and Rog work on the bike. The boys were drinking beers in the sun, we threw a frisbe around and helped out when we could. I've met some unbelievably great people here. Like our new friend Pete, who is an amazing part of this event. Pete is the son of the founder of BUB. He told us awesome stories about his father and the past. One story being what "BUB" actually means. So thankful for all the new friends I've made, for my buoys Eric and Roy who I have been on this adventure with, I love u guys.... And for my bro Rog. I feel so honored to be in the pit with u bro, ur passion for this place, I can finally understand what it is u love so much about this place. I now know, It's not just going fast, I mean, that's part of it but it's mostly about the people and how they all help each other. it's like they wanna see u win. These people are incredible. Thanks for lending ur ears . I hope it's been easy listening. Signing off, keveemetal gnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment