Tuesday 26 June 2012

In the beginning...

In the beginning it was nothing but a dream. A dream of getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to ride my motorcycle around the world. Meeting and hangin out with super awesome cool people of all different lifestyles. Drinking and partying every night, eating at fancy restaurants..........
Of course that was just a dream...
I am a tradesman who doesnt smoke or drink anymore, just recently i quit my job workin up north, i was makin pretty good $$ but found myself unhappy in yet another routine...
Now heading out on a two wheel adventure down south. What better to clear ur mind? Home is Kelowna, British Columbia Canada. My destination is Oak Canyon Ranch, California for the BornFree motorcycle show. i dont know if ill make it there, once I get on my bike theres really no tellin where i may end up...
Stay tuned for a super awesome fun journey for shit I wanna do, and shit I may never do wooo hooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment