Friday 29 June 2012

So this is my day today...

So this is my day todayit all started with an hour strut in the streets of SF. I was thinkin to speed up the process I could roll inland and hit the i5 but I think I'm gonna rip the #1 and hug the coastline.
Next stop will be Santa Barbara and lookin at the map it looks like I may be spending the night. I think I'll camp this time. Santa Barbara to born free shouldn't be too much more than a couple hours
Got outta Sf, took a bit... Started Rollin and somehow took a wrong turn and ended up in San Jose essay!!! Blasted onto hwy 17 now I'm in Santa cruz... My plan is to stay on hwy 1 and head south to santabarbara, I'll let u know how that goes.
I've jus stopped to gas up an get a taco about a half hour to Santa Barbara. I haven't found any wifi any where yet( guess I haven't really looked hard enough). Saw some pretty rad shit on the way through, about another 30/ 40 km an I will have hit 50000km (on the bike itself.) I'm almost 2600km in on the trip. The southern Cali coast is so beautiful. Tonight I'll be looking for camp somewhere. So u all may not get this til tomorrow. I'll hit u guys inhabit whether I stop in Santa Barbara or roll through.

940 pm :I ripped it through Santa Barbara, lane splitting all the way... Stuck in mega busy traffic in LA??? Thas right I lane split the whole damn way through LA to orange county...man it was awesome... I am glad that we don't have approval for that up north, there'd be allots dead bikers...I'm thankful for the few guys who showed me the way. One ol school guy rippin an old beat on Honda 750. He was radi made it to some where's in laguna. Bummed out I had to get a hotel again hehe. Oh well. I got here safe that's all that matters right? So I'm hopin to meet up with couves and the boys at born free then gonna crash at their campsite for the night. I'm exhausted. My odometer now reads well over 50,000 km after today, and in the 3 days I been on the road I have put well over 3000 km in the past 3 days. I jus got a room and it's 9:40. Sorry if this and all the pics are scattered, it's kinda like my brain right now.and I apologize, for the pics, it's easy to take a pic but these pics suck, there is jus no way these photos can give u everything I saw, and I smelled.... Thanks for listening, once again I hope this was easy listening for ur ears...goodnight and stay classy San Diego....wha??? Haha

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this up. I hope you are getting what you need from this ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on bro, great to see you out there, your a long way from the Mountain now, that alone must feel good. Enjoying the trip report and pictures, you be safe out there, I will be checking in on you everyday.

    Zoom Boomer Stewart

    ReplyDelete