Thursday 28 June 2012

SF

Well I made it through grants pass onto 199 then into california state, rippin through some ol redwoods with c.o.c. cranked. Here now In crescent city hangin in a familiar place finally on the coastline. Makes me think of a couple years ago, blastin through here with kent, whom I pretty much followed the whole trip hehe! Miss ya bro, wish u Were here. It's nice to actually make my own path. Feelin no pressure.
made it to SF, I'm just roaming the streets. I love this city, full of great people, beautiful architecture. The streets smell of excellent food, what a great place to be...
Such character in all of the homes, I only wish as the tradesman we are that we could also be craftsman, and take pride in what we build.
There's a mist in the air here that is so refreshing...it's so quiet but so busy at the same time. What a great night. I've only rode out here once, a couple years ago, feel like I actually know where I am and where I'm going . I could walk around here for hours, might spend the day here tomorrow. I'm hopin to check out Santa Barbara tomorrow my bud Mista Chow said great things, so we'll see what the morning says. My body is feelin like mush from gettin pounded the past couple days of riding. Anyway I hope it's been easy listening to me... I miss u all, it's lonely on the road but my mind is feeling refreshed already...im very tired. see u all in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment