Wednesday 27 June 2012

Rolled through Washington...

Well I ripped it through Washington state, some pretty awesome country. Blasted through the amazing city of Portland, fueled up in Eugene and thought about stayin the night, (made me think of my pops). But instead ripped it to the stardust motel Just outside of cottage grove, oregon. Was a long day of riding. Almost 1200km, i think. 14 hour day. Took a dent outta the trip thats for sure. Thinking of Jess and jetty. Thinking of my best buoy D...Thinking of all my amigos I left behind up north. Hesher, Jaybles, roykwon, roger, SHYSTERS, Love u guys. Funny when Rollin solo how much u think of the important people in ur life. Must admit feel a bit lonely, but that's jus when I get off those two wheels. Anyways I'm gonna sit back and relax... Stay tuned for more of this easy listening...love u mom n dad hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment