Tuesday 4 September 2012

Another night in Butte

Went to the HD dealership today, sounds like my stator is the problem. Didn't really get a straight answer outta them. They seem pretty rad. Gotta spend another night in butte. I'll head back there for noon tomorrow an see where their at.
Shitty morning, I looked everywhere for my passport an it was no where to be found. Thought I may have left it in wendover or at one of the places on the way here. Called everywhere an nothin. Was freakin out. Got to the dealership and sure enough it was on my bike. Thank u to my sweetheart Jess, for lookin after me from afar. She was calling motels, and doin so much for me, Thank u so much sweety i love an miss u. Thanx to my buoy "E" for keepin me calm an bein patient with me. Eric ended up leavin on his journey home this morn after the news at Harley. Best of luck brother. Ride safe.
Anyway, I'm back at the hotel for another night. Hoping the stator is the only problem. Could be the regulator and the battery, or all three with my luck. Oh well. Wish me luck everyone. I guess one shitty day is nothing, compared to all the amazing time I have spent on my two wheel adventure. Safe travels E, wish I were Ridin by ur side...
As u can see by the pics, there is fuck all to do out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment