Saturday 8 September 2012

home sweet home...

Well from fort Macleod to Calgary for the night. Got to see my buoys jbles and Deano. Was a great time. i left for home yesterday an made it here lasnignt. Felt so good to sleep in my bed.
What a trip. We hauled ass in Washington, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming. It was an amazing adventure. I don t know why it has taken me this long to realize that we have to live life, experience people an fun times. For too long I worked my life away never getting ahead, always scraping by. It's just always gonna be that way. No matter what we'll always get by. Whether we have those pricey electronics we want, the expensive vehicles, the expensive clothes, all that shit, or not... It just doesn't matter. I'm just learning to live within my means. U have to live it, before u know it ur laying on a hospital bed saying the" I coulda, I shoulda...but...."
I'm so thankful to everyone in my life, everyone I met, everywhere I been in the past two months.










Thanx for listening, til next time, next week, next month, next year, or whenever I decide to live again. I will keep u all posted. That is all of u who wanna listen. Thank u for bein with me...once again I hope it was easy listening for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment