Thursday 6 September 2012

Butte, Montana to Fort Macleod, Alberta

I got on the road around 2. It was only my battery cant believe they couldn't figure it out, basically I waited for 2 days in a hotel while they ordered me parts I didn't even need. Oh well. Blasted through Montana and hit some beautiful mountains, then into some pretty harsh rain. Hit the canadian border an headed north on hwy2. I had to stop in fort Macleod, Alberta at some scummy motel for the night.it was raining pretty hard the past 3 hours.
2 hours from calgayry. My new plan is to stay at my buoy Deano's or my amigo JBles for tonight. Well... I'm back in Canada anyway an It's starting to feel like this journey is comin to an end... that saddens me a lil bit. I live for this. Being on the road has become such a part of me it makes me sad that I won't be able to do this for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment