Monday 3 September 2012

Broked down in butte, Montana

Monday sept 2. Left Cody bright an early. Was a beautiful ride on the chief joseph hwy to the beartooth hwy. destination for this eve is Missoula, Montana. We stopped in for the best breakfast at a lil place called soda butte lodge in Cooke city. Then proceeded on through the north east entrance of Yellowstone park. Then broke off north on hwy 89 to the i90.
Heading west on the i90 I lost power on my bike an broke down some 40 miles outta Butte, Montana. Got a tow to the HD dealership and it jus do happened there was a few guys wrenching there. Dumped it off and they got me a shuttle, with a discount room for the night. So we are staying in Butte for the night.
It's 745am right now so I'll be heading there for 9am. Hoping it's not gonna cost too much, but I know by now motorcycles aren't cheap. Wish me luck, I'll let u know how it all works out. Thanx for listening to this shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment