Sunday 1 July 2012

BORN FREE....

So, the born free event was AMAZING!!! I had a blast, I arrived there early and was one of the first five there, so I found a parking spot in the shade and napped for an hour or so. I pretty much just walked in and watched everyone set up their booths and bullshitted with them for a bit. Bikes were arriving non stop since I arrived. It was an unreal turnout, I guess around 12000they were saying . Great people awesome bikes just an all round fucking amazing time... I met up with Benny and the boys and ran into them quite a bit during the day. Got to see my friend Liz who now lives in California, from Portland. Was so good to see u Liz, I love an miss u. Believe it or not I ran into big jimmy also... Shit.... Was so good to see him as well. After the show I went back with ben an the boys and set up camp for the night. Had a fire and ate some food. Had some laughs, drank a six pack of old Milwaukee fake beers am went to bed...woke up and got on the road by about 630ish, by passed LA(thank god) and am now on the i5 headed north back toward sweet Sf. My an is to get a room there and explore again, but we will see. My mind always changes when I'm on that bike...right now I'm at a gas station on the i5 about 200miles from SF and its 11:20. I'll hit u in a bit, enjoy the photos...sorry I'm not much of a photographer....oh and HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!! Keep checking in one an Thanx for listening...
This is only half the pics I took at the show, I'll keep posting throughout the day... Takes forever... U guys better appreciate it haha....

1 comment:

  1. Great pics homeboy, cant wait to here al about it

    ReplyDelete