Wednesday 4 July 2012

Long ass day...

Left Yachats at about 730 ish this morn. Pretty gloomy day on the coast. But still gorgeous. Off to a good start, feelin good about today. Just stopped in Newport, gonna try and find some earphones nice to have tunes while rippin.
I rode through so much rain today. The ride was beautiful. But cold and wet. I powered through the 101 on up the coast to Astoria where I split to hwy 30 then to i5 toward Seattle, where I plan to meet up with my pal Kirsten, who I haven't seen in some time. I believe the last time I saw her was with Shalon at my place a couple years ago.
Man... What a day that was. Feels good to be over. So sore from all this riding. Made it here to Seattle and was reunited with a good friend. So good to catch up. Pretty much ready to crash out eyes are heavy. That was a long ass day. Tomorrow is the fourth of July. I think I'm gonna hangout in Seattle for one more day. Do some shopping or even just some relaxing...

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, if you are sore, i would be in bed for 2 days..Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete