Sunday 1 July 2012

Stopped in at a sushi joint called naked fish. It was awesome. Very tasty.The plan for this eve is to go out an see a bit of the SF night life. Gonna strut around and enjoy the night.
Been strutting around for an hour or two here, man the streets here are up an down like ho's panties ( hey Robby? Hehe). These legs are gettin rubbery. There is allota tourists in the downtown area here and I find it crowded. Some reggae bands blastin steel drum an wailin out a few marley tracks. This place gives me goosebumps. I love seeing alcatraz island in the mist, its such a great sight. As a kid i always wanted to see it so everytime i come back here i make sure i hang out around the pier an gaze off in amazement at how this structure built in 1847 held some of the most notorious gang stars!!! So cool!
Amongst the crowd of annoying and arrogant tourists, there is a lot of natives here, u can tell them and how much they love their city.
My legs are tired I'm gonna head in for the night I think and relax.
I wanted to say Thanx to all few of u who have commented on my blogs, Stewy, Robby, K.briefs, Hendricks the few comments u guys have left have made me feel not so alone on this journey. To know there's a few of u guys following this makes me happy. Thank u very much. And Thanx again for listening, Means allot... Be well...

1 comment:

  1. Always listening Bro, great pictures be safe...

    Stewy

    ReplyDelete