Monday 2 July 2012

SF to yachats

Leavin SF was hard this morn. Today wasn't the best day. Started out just not comfortable, had to pull over way too many times. My ass is sore...( no its not from the night in SF haha) all this riding is catching up to me.
Made it halfway up state of oregon. Went though some rain and shitty weather for the first day as well. Got some good photos. It was really cold headin up the coastline today. I wish these photos would show how giant the rocks in the ocean are but these photos just don't do justice. Took the 101 all the way, went through all the really neat little towns right on the ocean. Was gonna stay in coos bay but decided to keep Rollin through, the next place I wanted to make it was Newport but I settled for the lil town of yachats. Pretty cool little place about 40miles south of Newport.itll be a good place to lay my head this eve and start in the morn. I'm tired and goin to bed, enjoy the photos. Thanx for listening

1 comment:

  1. Looks like soooooo much fun. I can't wait to travel. Your making me want to go more and more!!!!

    ReplyDelete